Pure and refreshing, petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods’ toner for dry skin features the highest quality undiluted alcohol-free organic rose hydrosol produced using a steam distillation process blended with cleansing essential oil and aloe hydrosol to help skin retain moisture
- The anti-inflammatory properties of rose hydrosol replenish skin, helping it feel soft by reducing redness or swelling while its mild antibacterial action helps to cleanse and tone pores. Rose is also high in vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps prevent cellular damage
- Aloe is comprised of antioxidants, beneficial enzymes, vitamins A and C, and aloin making it antimicrobial and an effective anti-inflammatory that also promotes the production of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin to help skin maintain elasticity and firmness. It’s humectant properties help skin retain moisture
- Rose geranium essential oil offers antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties help to normalize sebum secretion. As an anti-inflammatory, it promotes blood circulation ensuring best possible nourishment to cells, which contributes to hydration and reduced incidences of eczema and rosacea. Rich in antioxidants, it promotes skin’s natural ability to ward off free radicals and harmful UV rays. It's gentle astringent effect on skin helps cleanse and tighten pores.
Toner is best applied with a cotton pad after washing the face, or after use of a mask, to reach into pores for a complete finish. JTG’s tips for daily skin care, including how to most effectively use toner, can be found here: https://justthegoods.net/pages/tips-for-daily-skin-care.
Each glass bottle contains 120 ml / 4.05 fl oz. This product ships in an HDPE bottle during winter months when freezing temperatures risk shattered glass. This product contains ingredients considered safe for use during most pregnancies and nursing. Still, it is best to check with your health care providers first in case of any unique circumstances which may demonstrate otherwise.
All petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods products are…
- made with 100% certified organic plant and mineral-based ingredients
- vegan and certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program
- free from artificial preservatives, colours, and/or fragrances
- free from gluten, GMOs, nuts, palm, petrochemicals, and soy
- offered in glass bottles/jars and packed in boxes printed on post-consumer paper with plant-based inks using a waterless process
This product is handcrafted without the use of artificial preservatives and lasts longer when exposure to the elements (i.e. air, humidity, sunlight) is kept to a minimum. Please store in a cool, dark place and keep tightly sealed between uses for maximum longevity.
NOTE: Not sure if this product is right for you? Try a sample first by selecting the smaller packaging option using the drop down menu
rosa damascena flower distillate (rose water)*, aloe barbadensis (aloe) hydrosol water*, pelargonium roseum x asperum (rose geranium) oil*, citral•, eugenol•, geraniol•, linalool•, citronellol•
* organic origin
• component of essential oil
distillat de fleur de rosa damascena (eau de rose)*, hydrolat d'aloe barbadensis (aloès)*, huile de pélargonium roseum x asperum (géranium rose)*, citral•, eugenol•, géraniol•, linalol•, citronellol•
• composant d'huile essentielle
Shake well before use. Apply to a cotton disc, then wipe face in upward motions avoiding the eyes. Repeat as needed until no more oil/dirt from skin transfers to the cotton disc. Store in a cool, dark place.
Bien agiter avant l'emploi. Appliquer sur un disque de coton, puis passer sur le visage en mouvements ascendants en évitant les yeux. Répéter au besoin jusqu'à ce qu'il n'y ait plus d'huile ou de saleté provenant de la peau sur le disque de coton. Garder à l'abri de la lumière et de la chaleur.