Velour Lash Plant Fibre Lash Collection: A New Leaf
Wow! Plastic-free / plant based and vegan lashes handmade with hemp-derived fibers on a cotton-thread band! They're fluffy, natural-looking, and lightweight so perfect for all-day comfort. Even better, with care they can be used at least 20 times. Truly amazing!
Turn over a New Leaf with this whispie, full volume false lash in a classic round style.
- Shape: Round
- Suitable for: almond, monolid and hooded eye shapes
- Volume: Full
- Pattern: Criss-cross
- Length : 6 - 10 mm
- Band: Full Length
How To Apply
- Gently remove lashes from the tray. Trim the lash band to fit the size of your eyes.
- Brush a thin layer of a lash adhesive on the band and wait 30 seconds. Add a little extra to the corners for extra hold. Find Velour lash adhesive here: http://justthegoods.net/products/velour-lash-latex-free-lash-adhesive-goes-on-white-dries-clear
- Grasp the lash with the Too Easy Applicator and place it on top of your lashes, as close to your natural lash line as possible. Find Velour's Too Easy Applicator here: http://justthegoods.net/products/velour-lash-too-easy-lash-applicator
- Lastly, secure the corners.
How to Care
- Gently peel lashes off from one corner to the other when removing from the box – do not force
- If you need to remove makeup from lash fibers, gently roll a cotton swab dipped in Velour's Lash Clean or an oil-free makeup remover over the lash fibres
- Keep lashes safe in box when not being worn. With proper care, these lashes can be re-used at least 20 times.
Learn more about Velour's plant fibre lash collection, including application and storage tips, here: here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGWeZk4KJ8I&list=PLtgq9ee_K49jaqV-HahB_Ccs_0DGMgo1P&ab_channel=VelourBeauty
Bonus: Velour Lashes’s packaging is 100% recyclable -- remove the sleeve from the box and take the lash tray out before recycling all pieces.