I received one of these as a gift and love it! Not only is this easier to clean and store than a soft bristle brush, but there's no risk of bristles coming loose, which means this product will last years and years longer, and ultimately need to be replaced far less often... if at all! I've had mine for a little over a year, and it's still like new 😊 I haven't put mine in a dishwasher, but this variety -- fully formed without seams -- is dishwasher safe.
How to use:
1) Use clean dry flat end to scoop mask from jar into clean dry mixing bowl
2) Add liquid of choice to mask, stir with flat end
3) Use flat end to apply mask to face
4) Use soft silicone brush to remove mask with gentle circular motions while rinsing with fresh warm water
1) Use soft brush to press sheet masks onto your face. Just the Goods doesn't offer these, but I realize some people really like them, and may find this a helpful way to prevent product from being transferred onto / possibly wasted on fingers
2) Use flat end to apply products containing acids such as AHAs, BHAs, etc. Just the Goods does not make products containing these ingredients, but again, I realize that they are often used and this tool is definitely helpful for keeping product off fingers, which can become irritated from exposure to such ingredients
2.5 cm x 17 cm x 3 cm
1" x 7" x 1.2"