petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods facial toner for normal/sensitive skin
Pure and refreshing, petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods’ toner for normal/sensitive skin features the highest quality undiluted alcohol-free organic rose hydrosol produced using a steam distillation process and blended with two skin nourishing essential oils.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of rose hydrosol replenish skin, helping it feel soft by reducing redness or swelling while its mild antibacterial action helps to cleanse and tone pores. Rose is also high in Vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps prevent cellular damage.
- Bisabolol is the active compound in chamomile, which makes it anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial -- all beneficial for gentle cleansing while also soothing and softening dry, irritated skin.
- Geranium essential oil offers antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties help to normalize sebum secretion and prevent acne. As an anti-inflammatory, it promotes blood circulation ensuring best possible nourishment to cells, which contributes to hydration and minimize incidences of eczema and rosacea. Rich in antioxidants, it promotes skin’s natural ability to ward off free radicals and harmful UV rays. It's astringent effect on skin helps to control excess oil, as well as cleanse and tighten pores.
Toner is best applied with a cotton pad after washing the face, or after use of a mask, to reach into pores for a complete finish. JTG’s tips for daily skin care, including how to most effectively use toner, can be found here: https://justthegoods.net/pages/tips-for-daily-skin-care.
Each glass bottle contains 120 ml / 4.05 fl oz. This product ships in an HDPE bottle during winter months when freezing temperatures risk shattered glass. BPA-free aluminum may be substituted in the case of supply chain issues.
This product contains ingredients considered safe for use during most pregnancies and nursing. Still, it is best to check with your health care providers first in case of any unique circumstances which may demonstrate otherwise.
This product is EWG VERIFIED
All petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods products are…
- made with 100% certified organic plant and mineral-based ingredients
- vegan and certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program
- free from artificial preservatives, colours, and/or fragrances
- free from gluten, GMOs, nuts, palm, petrochemicals, and soy
- offered in glass bottles/jars and packed in boxes printed on post-consumer paper with plant-based inks using a waterless process
This product is handcrafted without the use of artificial preservatives and lasts longer when exposure to the elements (i.e. air, humidity, sunlight) is kept to a minimum. Please store in a cool, dark place and keep tightly sealed between uses for maximum longevity.
NOTE: Not sure if this product is right for you? Try a sample first by selecting the smaller packaging option using the drop down menu
rosa damascena flower distillate (rose water)*, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium bourbon) oil*, eugenol•, geraniol•, linalool•, citronellol•
* organic origin
• component of essential oil
distillat de rosa damascena (eau de rose)*, huile d’anthemis nobilis (camomille romaine)*, huile de pelargonium graveolens (géranium bourbon)*, eugénol•, géraniol•, linalol•, citronellol•
• composant d'huile essentielle
Shake well before use. Apply to a cotton disc, then wipe face in upward motions avoiding the eyes. Repeat as needed until no more oil/dirt from skin transfers to the cotton disc. Store in a cool, dark place.
Bien agiter avant l'emploi. Appliquer sur un disque de coton, puis passer sur le visage en mouvements ascendants en évitant les yeux. Répéter au besoin jusqu'à ce qu'il n'y ait plus d'huile ou de saleté provenant de la peau sur le disque de coton. Garder à l'abri de la lumière et de la chaleur.