petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods facial serum for dry skin
petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods’ facial serum for dry skin combines fast absorbing oils to hydrate without residue while also delivering a rich variety of vitamins, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants to replenish and tone skin for soft texture and a healthy glow.
- Rosehip seed oil is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes and is full of antioxidants vitamins A and C, and omega-6 essential fatty acids, which nourish cells deeply to protect, repair, hydrate, and promote healthy cellular turnover thanks to boosted production of collagen and elastin.
- Chia seed oil is noted for being a rich botanical source of essential fatty acids that are powerfully anti-inflammatory to reduce, prevent, and treat itchy, dry skin even when associated with internal medical conditions, as opposed to the sorts of dryness triggered by living in an arid climate. And, in the course of fighting irritation and dehydration, chia seed oil can help to promote a clear complexion, as well.
- The gamma-linoleic acid among other nutrients found in evening primrose oil are essential for retaining cell structure and promoting the elasticity of skin. This and other fatty acids are anti-inflammatory in nature, which helps to reduce redness and irritation to prevent incidences of eczema and/or psoriasis. Being so highly moisturizing, evening primrose oil reduces dryness by encouraging healthy regeneration of skin cells for softer feeling skin
- Castor oil is a humectant rich in triglycerides to help skin retain moisture while also stimulating new tissue growth
- Neroli essential oil softens skin as mildly antibacterial properties help to clear pores while imparting moisture. And, since stress causes spikes in cortisol levels which can lead to breakouts due to hormonal imbalance (i.e. acne, psoriasis, eczema, etc), neroli’s aromatherapeutic value benefits the nervous system to reduce anxiety, and ultimately benefit skin health, as well.
- Helichrysum is very hydrating and is known to reduce the appearance of scars by promoting cellular turnover. In this way it may also help to reduce the impacts of UV damage.
A little goes a long way! Experiment by adding only a few drops to the face, and adding as desired. Take an opportunity to deeply inhale the serum before applying to experience maximum aromatherapeutic benefit.
Each glass dropper bottle contains 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz ----- not 25 ml as indicated on the box and label due to a typo <=-) This product contains ingredients considered safe for use during most pregnancies and nursing. Still, it is best to check with your health care providers first in case of any unique circumstances which may demonstrate otherwise.
All petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods products are…
- made with 100% certified organic plant and mineral-based ingredients
- vegan and certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program
- free from artificial preservatives, colours, and/or fragrances
- free from gluten, GMOs, nuts, palm, petrochemicals, and soy
- offered in glass bottles/jars and packed in boxes printed on post-consumer paper with plant-based inks using a waterless process
This product is handcrafted without the use of artificial preservatives and lasts longer when exposure to the elements (i.e. air, humidity, sunlight) is kept to a minimum. Please store in a cool, dark place and keep tightly sealed between uses for maximum longevity.
NOTE: Not sure if this product is right for you? Try a sample first by selecting the smaller packaging option using the drop down menu
rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil*, salvia hispanica (chia) seed oil*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, citrus aurantium (neroli) flower oil*, helichrysum italicum (helichrysum) flower oil*, citral•, eugenol•, geraniol•, farnesol•, linalool•, limonene•
* organic origin
• component of essential oil
huile de graines de rosa canina (rose musquée)*, huile de graines de salvia hispanica (chia)*, huile de graines d'oenothera biennis (onagre)*, huile de graines de ricinus communis (ricin), huile de fleurs de citrus aurantium (néroli)*, huile de fleurs helichrysum italicum (hélichrysum)*, citral•, eugénol•, géraniol•, farnesol•, linalol•, limonène•
• composant d'huile essentielle
Apply to a clean, dry face by placing one or two drops of serum to your fingertips and gently patting serum into your face in the areas that feel tight/dry after washing. Store in a cool, dark place.
Mode d'emploi: Appliquer sur un visage propre et sec. Placer une ou deux gouttes de sérum au bout de vos doigts et tapoter doucement le sérum sur les zones de votre visage qui sont serrées ou sèches après le lavage. Garder à l'abri de la lumière et de la chaleur.