Just the Goods limited edition bath bouquet 2021
We have run out of stock for this item.
Soothe your joints, skin, and mind in a warm bath of colourful flower petals and gentle floral scent
- Chyrsanthemum soothes red, irritated skin
- Rose has long been included in cosmetics to replenish skin, helping it feel soft. It is mildly antibacterial while it's anti-inflammatory properties can help to reduce redness or swelling, and it's toning properties help keep pores tight. Reportedly high in vitamin C, rose petals contain antioxidants useful to help prevent cellular damage
- Calendula has been used for centuries to treat minor wounds, stings, rashes, and skin irritations such as chafing and dryness. It is high in carotenoids, which are antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and immune stimulating
- Cornflower petals are rich in essential minerals salt such as calcium and potassium. It's anthocyanins, flavonoids, and tannins make them antioxidant, astringent, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory. Like heather, cornflower has traditionally been used In baths to ease joint and muscle stiffness, and soothe irritated skin
- Blue and purple malva petals are a popular emollient that can soothe and soften inflamed and irritated skin triggered by eczema, dermatitis, or even winter dehydration. They are also high in helpful antioxidants such as tannins, flavonoids, and vitamin C
- african violet attar and honeysuckle attar both offer soft, uplifting notes that promote relaxation and tranquility
This preservative-free product lasts longer when exposure to the elements (i.e. air, humidity, sunlight) is kept to a minimum. Please store in a cool, dark place and keep tightly sealed between uses.
chrysanthemum morifolium (chrysanthemum) petals, rosa centifolia (rose) petals, calendula officinalis (calendula) petals, centraurea cyanus (cornflower) petals, bluemalva sylvestris (malva) petals, saintpaulia ionantha (african violet) attar, lonicera caprifolum (honeysuckle) attar
Sprinkle into a warm bath as desired
Each bag is filled with 35 g of flowers