Jack59 prides itself in creating natural hair care products that are sustainably made and ethically sourced. Founded by Vanessa Marshall, Jack59's pH balanced shampoo and conditioner bars are paraben-free, sulfate-free, and vegan, with gluten-free options available, too. Using pH balanced products aligned with the natural pH of your hair is key to effective, healthy hair care.
Indigenous owned and based in Edmonton, Alberta, Jack59 uses ethically sourced ingredients and a maintains a committment to zero-waste through...
- A 100% plastic free production process
- 100% recyclable packaging
- 100% compostable shower container
- Producing long lasting bars that can replace up to three traditional liquid shampoo plastic bottles, and up to five liquid conditioner plastic bottles
Read more about Jack59 here: https://www.jack59.ca/pages/the-story-of-our-shampoo-bars
About this product:
These stylish, 100% backyard compostable shower containers have been crafted in a design that allows water to drain completely through the container and away from your shampoo and conditioner bars, extending their lifespan.
The removable lid protects your bars from water when not in use and doubles as a base when the bars are in use. It works fabulously for storing your shampoo and conditioner bars in your shower or on your countertop, and doubles as the perfect travel container.
Each container is custom printed with the Jack59 logo and comes in a reusable cotton bag.
- Designed and produced in Edmonton, AB, Canada
- 100% home compostable material
- Black compostable colorant
- Fits 2 bars of your choice
Please note: Due to the compostable nature of this container, it can and most likely will lose its shiny appearance over time.
100% backyard compostable bioplastic in a reusable cotton bag that's great for keeping contents of the box secure while traveling.
3.54" (9 cm) tall x 3.14" (8 cm) across x 2.95" (7.5 cm) deep. Weighs 140 g / 4.93