It's another limited edition creation re-allocating materials purchased as part of research and development for petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods!
This deep conditioning mask for dry/damaged hair helps to tame frizz, encourage shine, and let your hair look a little more vibrant until you can meet with your stylist to trim away split ends.
- luxurious abyssinian oil is high in high omega-9 (erucic acid) to protect against dehydration to moisturize without a heavy feel
- rich cocoa butter moisturizes and strengthens hair making it easier to de-tangle and more manageable overall
- a tiny bit of emulsifying wax helps the oils bond to your hair a little more effectively before the product is washed away
- nourishing lavender conditions and promotes shine
- bright geranium strengthens hair
This preservative-free product lasts longer when exposure to the elements (i.e. air, humidity, sunlight) is kept to a minimum. Please store in a cool, dark place and keep tightly sealed between uses.
crambe abyssinica (abyssinian) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, ethoxylated sorbitan ester (vegetable based emulsifying wax), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil
Apply small amount to the lengths of your hair focusing on the ends. Let absorb for 10 minutes then shampoo, condition and style as usual. A little goes a long way -- weekly use suggested.
Each glass jar is filled with 40 g / 1.41 oz of product.
Please note that these jars are not commonly used JTG inventory -- I purchased them while exploring packaging options for petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods and decided to make use of them so they don't go to waste. Thanks!