A small gift for those processing grief
We have run out of stock for this item.
Offered as a gift for anyone who may need it, a tea that has brought me some small comfort through making, sharing, sipping. Add this item to your cart for the cost of shipping only.
Blended with the following plant allies:
- Oatstraw to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Rose to soften into all the emotions you’re feeling
- Motherwort the lion hearted to help express sadness or rage in ways that keep you protected
- Cardamom to uplift and provide clarity through emotional upheaval
- Hawthorn berry to nourish and replenish your heart
This tea blend is not recommended for use during pregnancy or nursing. Please consult with your doctor if you have any conditions that may make any of these ingredients unsuitable for your personal healthcare needs.
30 bags are available. Please feel welcome to take what you need, hopefully in a way that allows this to be shared as widely as possible. Thank you.
avena sativa (oat) straw, leonurus cardiac (motherwort) leaves and stem, rose damascena (rose) petals, crataegus oxyacantha (hawthorn) berries, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) whole pods and crushed seeds. All sourced from organic farming.
Steep approximately 1 tsp of tea blend in fresh and freshly boiled water for 5–7 minutes. Adjust amount of tea and/or steep time to suit your personal preferences. Sweeten as desired.
20 g of tea packed in a resealable plastic bag. This packaging has been selected from packaging on hand to ensure lowest possible weight and thus shipping costs.