Just the Goods is proud to partner with selected non-profit organizations, each committed to bettering our world through scientific research, policy development, and education in service of improved holistic consumer health, environmental protection, and kindness to animals:
- Breast Cancer Prevention Partners (Just the Goods is a member of the Safe Cosmetics Business Network)
- Campaign for Safe Cosmetics (Just the Goods is a Champion status member)
- Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (Juts the Goods is a member of the Leaping Bunny program)
- Environmental Defence (Just the Goods has taken the Just Beautiful pledge)
- Environmental Working Group (Just the Goods is EWG VERIFIED™)
- Humane Society International (Just the Goods is a #BeCrueltyFree business partner)
In the early days of Just the Goods, clients asked me to make bar soap and colour cosmetics, but I know there are others who specialize in these very things, so it has been a pleasure to find providers motivated by similar values and share them with you here. The list of partners below represents individuals and groups equally committed to providing human-scale products and services that are earth-friendly and ethical:
- The All Natural Face by Crystal Clark of Hilton Head Island (South Carolina) provides all the mineral make up available here and I look forward to expanding JTG’s offerings to better reflect Crystal’s enormous and growing collection.
- Mara Jones is a Doctor of Natural Medicine and the tea blending artisan behind Urban Earth Teas based in Powell River (British Columbia)
- Mother Earth Essentials is an accredited Aboriginal company based in Edmonton (Alberta) proudly believing the materials they use are linked to the earth in profound and spiritual ways. JTG is honoured to carry their soy wax aromatherapeutic candles.
- Angela Young of Cornwall (Ontario) based Ground Soap produces a versatile range of soap, many of which are a perfect alternative to conventional shampoo.
- Jenn Chung is the creator behind Winnipeg's Fat Lye Soap Co., purveyor of "perfectly imperfect handmade soap" -- beautiful, natural, a dream to use!
- Yingchun Liu (Ying) is the groundbreaking chemist behind Suncoat, which is based in Guelph (Ontario) and provides all of the sugar-based mascara, water-based nail polish offered by Just the Goods.
- All of the powder puffs offered by Just the Goods are handmade by Kimberly Cresson of James Creek (Pennsylvania) through her project, Seasons of the Earth & The Witches Spindle.
- flora & farmer is the brainchild of Kim, Winnipeg’s very own Pickle Pixxi! We’ve worked together on cute body butter and jam sets and will surely do it all again soon!
- Sarah Fox of Flatlanders Soap Co. here in Winnipeg handmakes dry shampoo spray and bamboo soap dishes