Formerly a limited edition item, this product has become so popular it is now part of JTG's regular range! Gentle enough for most skin types, this face mask is blended to protect and nurture skin while drawing impurities away from pores
- Kaolin is a mild yet effective clay suitable for all skin types selected for its ability to draw accumulated oil and dirt from pores to the surface of the skin so they can be wiped away without over-drying
- Farmed rosehip seed powder stimulates collagen production, reduces inflammation and soothes redness, brightens, heals, and moisturizes
- Farmed organic elder flowers are rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E, all of which can help skin build resiliency to improve complexion
- Both rosehip and elderflower contain antioxidants to help protect against sun damage*
For best results, begin with a freshly washed face and follow with a toner and moisturizer appropriate for your skin type.
This preservative-free product lasts longer when exposure to the elements (i.e. air, humidity, sunlight) is kept to a minimum. Please store in a cool, dark place and keep tightly sealed between uses.
* Please note, however, that antioxidants are not sunscreen or a suitable substitute for sunscreen
kaolin clay, rosa canina (rosehip seed) fruit powder, organic sambucus nigra (elder) flower powder
After washing your face thoroughly, mix ½ tbsp of face mask with water to form a light paste. Apply mask to skin avoiding eyes and lips. Leave on for 5-8 minutes then rinse with warm water, rubbing in circular motions to exfoliate. Store remaining dry product in a cool, dark place
For detailed information on how to use Just the Goods facial cleansing grains, facial scrubs, and face masks, please visit: https://justthegoods.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4420549719575-How-to-use-Just-the-Goods-cleansing-grains-facial-scrubs-and-face-masks
Each container holds 35 g / 1.23 oz of face mask