petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods’ facial serum for normal/sensitive skin combines fast absorbing oils to hydrate without residue while also delivering a rich variety of vitamins, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants to replenish and tone skin for soft texture and a healthy glow.
- Jojoba oil is uniquely like our own skin's sebum, so it is remarkably effective at penetrating deeply to both deliver necessary moisture and control excess oil in every skin type. It also contains essential fatty acids such as omega-6 and -9, rich antioxidants, and nourishing vitamins A, D, and E, all of which combine to soothe, protect, and repair cellular damage.
- Rosehip seed oil is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes and is full of vitamins A and C, antioxidants, and omega-6 essential fatty acids, which nourish cells deeply to protect, repair, hydrate, and promote healthy cellular turnover thanks to boosted production of collagen and elastin.
- Rich in palmistic and omega-6 Linoleic fatty acids (among others), as well as cell protecting polyphenol antioxidants, camellia seed oil not only nourishes skin to promote elasticity, but calms inflammation as it delivers non-greasy smoothing moisture without residue
- Neroli essential oil softens skin as mildly antibacterial properties help to clear pores while imparting moisture. And, since stress causes spikes in cortisol levels which can lead to breakouts due to hormonal imbalance (i.e. acne, psoriasis, eczema, etc), neroli’s aromatherapeutic value benefits the nervous system to reduce anxiety, and ultimately benefit skin health, as well.
- Geranium essential oil offers antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties help to normalize sebum secretion and prevent acne. As an anti-inflammatory, it promotes blood circulation ensuring best possible nourishment to cells, which contributes to hydration and minimize incidences of eczema and rosacea. Rich in antioxidants, it promotes skin’s natural ability to ward off free radicals and harmful UV rays. It's gentle astringent effect on skin helps to control excess oil, as well as cleanse and tighten pores.
- Extracted from Boswellia sacra tree, frankincense essential oil has long been valued for its gentle antibacterial and astringent properties, which can help clear and tighten pores while it's pentacyclic triterpene structure helps to soothe irritated skin. Considered a useful aromatherapeutic oil for managing stress and anxiety, frankincense can also benefit skin by supporting the nervous system to reduce the impact of stress-related hormonal imbalances such as inflammation and acne.
A little goes a long way! Experiment by adding only a few drops to the face, and adding as desired. Take an opportunity to deeply inhale the serum before applying to experience maximum aromatherapeutic benefit.
Each glass dropper bottle contains 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz ----- not 25 ml as indicated on the box and label due to a typo <=-) This product contains ingredients considered safe for use during most pregnancies and nursing. Still, it is best to check with your health care providers first in case of any unique circumstances which may demonstrate otherwise.
All petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods products are…
- made with 100% certified organic plant and mineral-based ingredients
- vegan and certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program
- free from artificial preservatives, colours, and/or fragrances
- free from gluten, GMOs, nuts, palm, petrochemicals, and soy
- offered in glass bottles/jars and packed in boxes printed on post-consumer paper with plant-based inks using a waterless process
This product is handcrafted without the use of artificial preservatives and lasts longer when exposure to the elements (i.e. air, humidity, sunlight) is kept to a minimum. Please store in a cool, dark place and keep tightly sealed between uses for maximum longevity.
NOTE: Not sure if this product is right for you? Try a sample first by selecting the smaller packaging option using the drop down menu
simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil*, camellia oleifera (camellia) seed oil*, citrus aurantium (neroli) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium bourbon) oil*, boswellia serrata (frankincense) oil*, citral•, eugenol•, geraniol•, farnesol•, linalool•, d-limonene•
* organic origin
• component of essential oil
huile de graine de simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)*, huile de graine de rosa canina (églantier)*, huile de graine de camellia oleifera (camélia)*, huile de citrus aurantium (oranger amer)*, huile de pelargonium graveolens (géranium bourbon)*, huile de boswellia serrata (encens)*, citral•, eugénol•, géraniol•, farnésol•, linalol•, d-limonène•
• composant d'huile essentielle
Apply to a clean, dry face by placing one or two drops of serum to your fingertips and gently patting serum into your face in the areas that feel tight/dry after washing. Store in a cool, dark place.
Mode d'emploi: Appliquer sur un visage propre et sec. Placer une ou deux gouttes de sérum au bout de vos doigts et tapoter doucement le sérum sur les zones de votre visage qui sont serrées ou sèches après le lavage. Garder à l'abri de la lumière et de la chaleur.