Limited Edition Ancestral Remembrance Set: Bath Salts + Ritual Perfume
We have run out of stock for this item.
For many people around the world, November is time to celebrate our ancestors and their gifts to us. This set combines ritual bath salts and ritual perfume/anointing oil as a means through which to thin the veil at any time of year by deepening reflection, increasing remembrance, amplifying communication, and enhancing our ability to both receive learning and tune into our natural intuition.
Bath salts (250 g) feature:
- sage leaves clear energy and carry messages between the realms
- mugwort leaves opens portals and inspire visions through meaningful, lucid dreams
- elderberries are a gateway guardian that connects the divides and protects while calling spirits forward
- Marshmallow leaves attracts benevolent energies and has been considered a healing gift for ancestors left at their burial sites
- bay laurel leaf opens the third eye to communicate with those who came before us
- rosemary leaf resonates with the third-eye chakra to clear unwanted thoughts, lift negative thinking, and assists with concentration to promote clarity and encourage remembrance
- white thyme essential oil opens up centers of communication so you can speak and write with passion and purpose.
Perfume (7 ml) features:
- rose opens the heart to attract compassion, understanding, healing, and love
- amber absorbs negative energy and transmutes it into positive
- cedar honors ancestors and celebrates important life transitions such as births and initiations
- frankincense purifies, transforms spirit, and allows for communication with those no longer with us
- helichrysum can cleanse energy and call ancestors in
- birch is connected with rebirth and reincarnation, and can transmit messages to the other side
Please note jar cap may be white instead of silver based on the packaging stock available at the time of production.
Ancestral Remembrance Bath Salts: maris sal (sea salt), althaea officinalis (marshmallow) leaf, sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit, laurus nobilis (bay laurel) leaf, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf, artemisia vulgaris (mugwort) leaf, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf, thymus zygis (white thyme) essential oil
Ancestral Remembrance Perfume: rosa damascene (bulgarian rose and tea rose) oil, pinus succinifera (tunisian amber) oil, juniperus virginiana (cedarwood) oil, boswellia frereana (frankincense) oil, helichrysum splendidum (helichrysum) essential oil, betula alba (birch) leaf oil
Bath Salts: add to a bath under running water as desired
Perfume: apply to skin as desired