Just the Goods limited edition vegan sacha inchi foot balm with lemon and tea tree oil
Producing limited edition items is an enjoyable way for me to indulge in the more creative aspects of Just the Goods while also exploring new materials.
I purchased a bottle of organic sacha inchi oil while contemplating carriers to include in the forthcoming petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods range of dry skin. Upon remembering that sacha inchi is a nut -- and thus an ingredient intentionally excluded from that line -- I opted to find an alternate use for it. It is remarkably rich, while still absorbing quickly, so I decided to make a foot care item with it and, to offer some variety as compared to other Just the Goods products already available, I decided to explore a non-mint option.
- Organic sacha inchi, also known known as the Inca peanut, is a richly moisturizing oil that easily penetrates skin making it especially helpful for areas that are dry and/or thick. It is high in vitamins and antioxidants, as well as being nicely balanced in fatty acids Omega 3, 6, and 9.
- Shea butter nourishes skin with vitamins A, E, and F. It also absorbs quickly and provides lasting moisture
- Lemon essential oil is antiseptic, disinfectant and anti-fungal. It can also help to soften skin, which is useful when seeking to treat calluses, corns, and bunions
- Tea tree oil offers antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties making it helpful when seeking to control athlete's foot among other common concerns
- Candelilla wax helps to create a texture slightly more like a balm than a butter it has a little more staying power
This limited edition item has been made in one size only -- glass jars filled to 35 g by weight. When they are sold out, no others will be made available.
sacha inchi foot balm: butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), organic plukenetia volubilis (sacha inchi) seed oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, melaleuca alternafolia (tea tree) leaf oil
Each glass jar is filled with 35 g / 1.23 oz of foot balm.
Please note that these jars are not commonly used JTG inventory -- I purchased them while exploring packaging options for petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods and decided to make use of them so they don't go to waste. Thanks!