Just the Goods' moisturizing body wash begins with Stephenson's 81.98% organic body wash base and is enhanced with the addition of moisturizing aloe vera juice, shea butter, and calendula oil for a gentle, softening clean. This product is available in a variety of scents created with essential oils, but please note that the unscented variety is the best choice for use with babies and toddlers.
Do you prefer a thicker body wash? Customize this product to your specifications by adding 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt as desired, and shaking vigorously.
Details about Stephenson's 81.98% organic body wash base are as follows:
"Stephenson's Organic Body Wash Base contains a natural liquid soap base derived from organic oils, blended with gentle surfactant and skin enhancing ingredients. It contains 81.98% organic ingredients. Pale yellow to light amber in color, it simply requires the addition of fragrance and can readily be thickened with salt. The Organic Body Wash Base not only helps protect the environment from intensive farming methods and chemical treatment of natural ingredients, but also passes these benefits directly to your skin.
- Contains a true liquid soap derived from Certified Organic Sunflower and Coconut oils.
- Blended with gentle surfactants that are approved by the Soil Association, to provide masses of creamy lather.
- Contains Organic Glycerin and a skin re-fatting ingredient derived from Palm Kernel, to provide a pleasant skin feel.
- Has a clear to slightly cloudy, pale yellow to gold liquid colour.
- A fully formulated base that only requires the addition of fragrance or essential oils, or colour.
- Vegetable origin
- Readily thickened, if required, by the addition of common salt (Sodium Chloride). To gain organic certification use salt tablets with no anti-caking agent.
- Allows production of a Certified Organic Body Wash, if converter/ filler have organic certification"
Additional ingredient information:
- Potassium Cocoate (Derived from Organic Coconut Oil)
- Potassium Oleate (Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil)
- Lauryl Betaine (Derived from a common constituent of vegetable fats especially coconut oil)
- Glycerin (Organic origin - by-product of soap manufacturing - derived from palm kernel)
- Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative)
- Potassium Palm Kernelate (Potassium salt of Palm Kernel)
- Palm Kernel Acid (Fatty acid of palm kernel oil used as an opacifier, surfactant and emulsifier)
- Decyl Glucoside (cosmetic filler and soothes skin - synthetic)
- Potassium Citrate (regulates acidity pH)
Each bottle is 235 ml / 8 fl oz.
Ingredients: Stephenson's 81.98 % organic body wash base [aqua (water), potassium cocoate (from coconut oil), potassium oleate (from sunflower oil), lauryl betaine (from vegetable fats) organic vegetable glycerine, benzyl alcohol (preservative - has a cosmetics database rating of "5"), potassium palm kernelate (potassium salt of palm kernel), palm kernel acid (fatty acid of palm kernel oil), decyl glucoside (synthetic - has a cosmetics database rating of "0"), potassium citrate (regulates pH)] blended with aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), calendula officinalis (calendula) oil + essential oils where applicable